Holistic massage is an individual treatment that is specifically tailored for you. Treating you as a whole and taking into account your physical, emotional and
spiritual wellbeing. A wide range of massage techniques are used to relieve tension and relax tight and sore muscles.
Benefits of Massage
- Relieving muscle tension
- Improving skin and muscle tone
- Relieving stiff joints
- Encouraging better circulation
- Promoting relaxation
- Aids lymphatic drainage
- Deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Helps with the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body's cells whilst elimating toxins
Specialist Oncology Massage
Oncology Massge is a very gentle, light touch and extremely relaxing treatment adapted to each clients needs. It has many benefits which are supported by evidence and research. These
- Reduced anxiety, depressed mood and anger
- Increased vigor
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced perception of pain and stress levles
- Decreas in general fatigue, motivational fatige and emotional fatigue.
This is a relaxation massage that you can safely have alongside cancer treatment.
Oriental Rejuvinating Facial Massage
This is a wonderfully relaxing treatment combining tried and tested techniques including Acupressure, Massage and Manual Lymphatic Drainiage. This Oriental fusion is designed to reduce muscular
tension in the face and jaw, release expression lines and wrinkles whilst draining away excess fluid which achieves a fresh and more youthful appearance of the skin.
Effects and benefits of facial massage
- Relaxes tense/stressed muscles
- Eases expression lines
- Releases build uip of tissue fluids
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Improves the colour, texture and tone of the skin
- Increases cellular regeneration
- Increase lymphatic flow
- Increase blood flow and the movement of oxygen and nutrients
- Soothes nerve endings.
- Helps to relax the mind and body